20 Quotes To Inspire Creative Action
Hi There! So happy you've made your way over to our blog a.k.a. The Wandering Sahuaro! As you might already know, my name is Emily Rudolph. I'm a multi-faceted content creator with a passion for catalyzing creative expression in others as well as the face behind Sahuaro Media.
This blog is a manifestation of that passion in-action, formed with the intention of sharing creative inspiration through interviews, client spotlights, adventure diaries, resources, musings and more. What once started as an Etsy Shop and side project has now become something different. In 2018 we are merging shop and blog to bring you tangible pieces of inspiration from artwork to high-vibing kits, gifts and more – all handcrafted, styled and uniquely one-of-a-kind. More on that later though...
To help introduce what we're all about here, I've gathered 20 of our favorite "instagrammable" quotes to inspire creative action in your day, your week and your new year!
First though, since this is an introductory post I'd like to share a little bit about myself and the vision behind Sahuaro Media with you. In addition to delivering potent content that achieves maximum impact, we aim to arm you with the confidence you need to take a chance on what makes you most curious. Whether it be due to a resource discovered here or the knowledge that other people are experiencing and rising up from similar creative struggles. We want to help you merge your lifework with the passions you've always dreamed of bringing to fruition. (Read more on our vision here.)
Who Am I?
On a more personal note, everything I do as a maker is dedicated to helping others express the truest part of themselves. My background ranges in mediums from art direction to event production, media design, styled tangibles and even live art installations from time-to-time.
Growing up, I was surrounded by pretty much any creative materials I could have ever needed. My mom was and is still a professional fine artist so, we had a full-fledged art room which happened to be located right outside of my bedroom. I was painting acrylics on canvas before I could pronounce most words.
Today I focus mainly on writing and multi-medium content creation, but creativitty is in my blood. It is what I have chosen to dedicate my life to, and I am always open to new opportunities that may arise.
Most of my favorite projects have been completely unexpected and extremely unique in their kind. If you are curious to learn more about my professional background, I invite you to check out my LinkedIn profile here.
Outside of work, I am a poet, rock-collector and self-proclaimed adventurer with a love for exploring old abandoned places and everything outdoors. I'm also a big DIY junkie, especially when it comes to fashion and home decor (something I hope to incorporate here in the future).
I also have a great interest in holistic living, natural remedies and the theories of the Universe. If you are curious to learn more, here's a link to a recent interview I'm rather fond with AZ Foothills Magazine.
Quote Of The Day
Thanks so much for your support and thank you for reading! We'll be back soon with more inspiration for you, but until then read on to find out which of these inspiring quotes is your favorite:
1) "Love yourself like it's your job."
2) "Edit your life frequently and ruthlessly. It's your masterpiece after all."
3) "You are unstoppable, not because you do not have failures or doubts, but because you continue on despite them."
4) "The truth is, no matter what your current circumstances, if you can imagine something better for yourself, you can create it."
5) "Be afraid and do it anyway."
6) "Your dream doesn't have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again."
7) "I've never seen any life transformation that didn't begin with the person in question finally getting tired of their own bullshit."
8) "True belonging only happens when we represent our authentic, imperfect selves to the world."
9) "The field of creativity that exists within each individual is freed by moving out of ideas of wrong doing or right doing."
10) "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."
11) "Self-care is not self-indulgence. Self-care is self-respect."
12) "Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it faith. Feed it truth. Feed it with love."
13) "You know who's gonna give you everything? Yourself."
14) "Don't compare your life to others. There's no comparison between the Sun and the moon. They shine when it's their time."
15) "Law of attraction: When you truly want something and go after it without limiting yourself with disbelief, the Universe will make it happen."
16) "Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life."
17) "You're thinking too much. Try being in the moment. It'll amaze you."
18) "To love yourself should be no quiet affair, but a loud uprising."
19) "Be thankful for where you are. Make a plan for where you're going. Trust the process and be patient on the journey."
20) "There's nothing like getting up every morning and doing what you were put here to do."
Thanks so much for reading! If you enjoyed this blog post...
We'd love it if you took a moment to leave a comment below with your favorite quote, or maybe even what you'd like to see next!
Until next time...
You Might Like...